Monday, January 30, 2012

Hey there mom,
I will mainly just be emailing on Saturday so send me emails on Fridays from now on, and if I don't write you on a Saturday it will be on Monday.

I'm really excited to be around President Stay more now. It is great and he is such a smart man. I am going to learn so much from him in these next 6 months.

I will try to send you a pic of our mansion for where we live. I really think it is like bigger than our house where you and dad live. 

I'm glad the wedding went well. Sounds like things are going good there and I'm so happy that Scott is really happy and that he is doing well.

That is great about nanny. I hope she progresses really well. I would recommend the Joseph Smith movie.  It is the best and a spiritually powerful movie. But there are a ton of good movies there.

Ha ha don't worry I will try to be careful driving.  I think I should be fine. I've picked it back up again.  I'll try to get you a picture of our truck, but it is currently being used by a senior couple until they get their car from Salt Lake. 

Sorry I don't really have a lot to tell you. My letter will be longer this next Saturday. We found a really cool family yesterday and they are great. They are so nice. It was funny because they had a flag of Arizona and so I thought that was cool to see. We just talked to them a little bit about how the gospel can bless them and their family and we talked about some basic facts of the church. They loved it and we are going to visit them again on Tuesday.  My comp is a great guy.  I am going to learn a lot from him because he is just so experienced in what he is doing. We are always laughing, he is funny.

I love you a lot mom. I only have a little amount of time till I see you again but I'm trying to stay focused here and work hard. I will talk to you on Saturday.

Love, Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment